Jacuzzi J-300 Collection Filter Part # 6000-383a
This is a genuine, 100% OEM Jacuzzi® Brand filter designed to keep your Jacuzzi Hot Tub functioning at it's highest capabilty. This is not a reproduction, aftermarket, or generic product. This filter is manufactured to Jacuzzi's high standards and as such will give you the cleanest water while delivering the flow rates your hot tub pumps and patented Jacuzzi jets require.
The J-300 Collection Filter part # 6000-383a measures approximately:
15.45" High X 6.75" Diameter with a 2.225" hole and SAE coarse threads.
Filters MUST be replaced every 12-18 months to ensure proper performace, clean water, and prevent damage of your spa's equipment.
Since this is an OEM 6000-383a filter it comes maufactured with a removable twist cap that is deisgned to accept a Jacuzzi ProClear Mineral Sanitizer Cartridge.
Fits all 2002+ Jacuzzi J-300 Collection Hot Tub models including:
- J-310 & J-315
- J-320 & J-325
- J-330 & J-335
- J-340 & J-345
- J-350 & J-355
- J-360 & J-365
- J-370 & J-375
- J-380 & J-385
Each Jacuzzi J-300 Collection Hot Tub requires two 6000-383a filters.
Here are a couple filter maintenance reminders:
- Always spray your filters out with a high pressure garden hose monthly and regardless of use
- Always use a filter cleaning solution quarterly to remove stubborn oils, dirt, and skin
- Anytime you remove your filters for cleaning, make sure there is nothing in the spa that could be drawn into the fitting your filters are screwed into.
- Consider using your hot tubs lockout features programmed into the spa to prevent the spa from being turned on without filters installed
- Its always a good idea to have a backup set of filters so that you can rotate a clean set into the tub while you clean the other set.
- Anytime you use a filter cleaning solution on your filters, be sure to rinse out any and all suds from the solution to prevent foamy water.
- If you are using a ProClear Mineral Sanitizer, make sure it is inside of the filter that is threaded into the fitting WITH the grate underneath. This designates that it is connected to the plumbing system connected to your circulation pump.